The Indy is the ideal jacket for those days when the temperature starts to drop. We have designed the Indy with an elasticated waistband and cuffs, handwarmer pockets and a fly front to protect you from the winter chill. The epaulettes give the Indy a subtle military styling and we have chosen an olive green pre-washed cotton which gives an elegantly faded appearance and provides a soft and comfortable feel from the very first wear.
- Cotton twill 295 gsm outer
- Fully lined with a soft 100% cotton in a natural finish.
- Handwarmer pockets concealed behind the two large external flap pockets with stud fastenings
- Internal button down breast pocket
- Twin vents on the back panel provides ease of movement
- YKK Excella heavy duty metal zip (antique brass) with matching stud fastenings for the fly front at the waist and neck.
- Each jacket comes with a Forge Denim stainless steel badge, made in Sheffield
Our mission is to make the best clothing that we can, with the finest quality materials and the best craftsmanship. All of our jackets are manufactured in England by a company who have been producing quality clothing for over 150 years. Every style in our range is produced as a limited run made with fabrics sourced from specially selected English companies, and we insist that each part of the manufacturing process, including the internal seams and stitching of our garments, is crafted with the same care and attention to detail.