As its name suggests, the Duffie is a cross between the warmth and structure of the classic duffle coat and the all day comfort of a hoodie. The Duffie is a hip length jacket made from a soft but durable 600gsm woollen fabric, ideal for the colder months. Taped seams, internal storm cuffs and adjustable hem fasteners will ensure that you are protected against the winter chill. We have also tweaked the design of the hood to make sure that it sits flat on the shoulders when not being worn.
- 100% Melton pure new wool outer
- Fully lined sleeves (100% cotton in a natural finish)
- Two hip pockets, two button down breast pockets and two large internal pockets provide storage for your phone, keys, wallet and any other essentials
- Buttons made in England by Courtney and Co from the Corozo nut - an environmentally friendly alternative to horn
- Each jacket comes with a Forge Denim stainless steel badge, made in Sheffield.
Our mission is to make the best clothing that we can, with the finest quality materials and the best craftsmanship. All of our jackets are manufactured in England by a company who have been producing quality clothing for over 150 years. Every style in our range is produced as a limited run made with fabrics sourced from specially selected English companies, and we insist that each part of the manufacturing process, including the internal seams and stitching of our garments, is crafted with the same care and attention to detail.